微信/手机：135 9047 8070(24小时)
微信/手机：153 8449 1816(24小时)
联系电话：0755-2592 9956 (周一到周五:9:00-18:00)
微信/手机：152 1874 8170(24小时)
联系电话：0755-2592 1519 (周一到周五:9:00-18:00)
微信/手机：137 5133 2411(24小时)
联系电话：0755-8289 6610 (周一到周五:9:00-18:00)
Immigration has never been an easy task.
Nor is immigration a phenomenon unique to China. In today's globalized world, it is a common phenomenon in many countries. A lot of people want to emigrate from China, and a lot of people settle in China, which is normal.
In the 15 years since the first green card was issued in 2004, the number of green CARDS issued in China has been less than 8,000, only a few hundred a year on average, a very small number. Therefore, many foreigners believe that the Chinese green card is the most difficult to obtain in the world. However, in order to attract more foreign talents and overseas Chinese who want to return to China. A major announcement was made by the National Immigration Administration on July 17, 2019: From August 1, 2019, 12 policies to facilitate immigration and exit will be formally implemented.Foreign talents nationwide can enjoy the convenience of visa and permanent residence.We have expanded the scope for foreign talents to apply for permanent residence and relaxed the scope for issuing long-term visas and residence permits.
Today, we will focus on the requirements and materials for foreign Chinese to apply for a green card（Foreign Permanent Residence） in China (applicable to Shenzhen, other cities please apply according to the local actual regulations).
Foreign Chinese with a doctoral degree or above and have residence permit for work who has worked in a Shenzhen enterprise for at least one year and has paid taxes continuously for at least one year; Foreign Chinese who have worked continuously for at least 4 years in enterprises in Shenzhen with residence permit for work and have resided in China for at least 6 months each year may apply for permanent residence of foreigners.
- 2、 缴验申请人有效护照及签证证件原件，提交复印件；
- 1. Fill in the Application form for Permanent Residence in China (for Permanent Residence in China).
- 2. Verify the original copies of valid passport and visa certificate of the applicant, and submit photocopies ;
- 3. Health certificate issued by the health and quarantine department designated by the Chinese government (Shenzhen is Huanggang Port Hospital) or issued by a foreign health and medical institution authenticated by the Chinese embassy or consulate abroad (valid within 6 months from the date of issue);
- 4. Certificate of absence of criminal record certified by Chinese embassies or consulates abroad;
- 5. Applicant's resume;
- 6. Proof that the foreigner has nationality of the People's Republic of China, such as original Chinese identity card, household registration certificate, Renunciation certificate of the People's Republic of China, original Chinese passport, etc.; Or the certificate of Foreign Chinese issued by the overseas Chinese affairs department at or above the county level.
- 7. Personal tax payment certificate.The time for tax payment shall be four consecutive years prior to the filing date; (For those with doctoral degree or above, one year's tax payment certificate is required.)
- 8. Other relevant supporting materials:
Applicants who meet the qualifications of doctoral degree or above should submit:
- (1) Educational qualification certificate;
- (2) The original copy of the certificate of appointment issued by the current employer;
- (3) The residence permit for work and the Work Permit for Foreigners ;
- (4) The registration certificate of the employer (such as a copy of the business license, organization code, etc.) and the annual inspection certificate of the current year; If the employer is a foreign-invested enterprise, the approval certificate of foreign-invested enterprise and the joint annual inspection certificate of the current year shall also be submitted
Applicants who have worked continuously for at least 4 years and have resided in China for not less than 6 months each year shall submit:
- (1) Employment certificate issued by the employer (certificate issued by the employer that the applicant has worked in Guangdong Free Trade Zone for 4 consecutive years prior to the date of application);
- (2) The residence permit for work and the Work Permit for Foreigners;
- (3) The registration certificate of the employer (such as a copy of the business license, organization code, etc.) and the annual inspection certificate of the current year; If the employer is a foreign-invested enterprise, the approval certificate of foreign-invested enterprise and the joint annual inspection certificate of the current year shall also be submitted
- 9. Other supporting materials that the public security organ deems necessary.
If you need to apply for a Green Card(Foreign Permanent Residence), please feel free to contact us for more details!