微信/手机：135 9047 8070(24小时)
微信/手机：153 8449 1816(24小时)
联系电话：0755-2592 9956 (周一到周五:9:00-18:00)
微信/手机：152 1874 8170(24小时)
联系电话：0755-2592 1519 (周一到周五:9:00-18:00)
微信/手机：137 5133 2411(24小时)
联系电话：0755-8289 6610 (周一到周五:9:00-18:00)
Recently, some clients who have obtained permanent residence in Hong Kong and Macao asked about how to cancel their domestic registered residence. Take Shenzhen as an example, we has compiled some relevant information for your reference.
Step 1，obtain the Notification of Residence Cancellation
一、申请条件 Application conditions
Residents with registered residence in Shenzhen have legally acquired foreign nationality or the right of permanent residence in foreign countries, Hong Kong and Macao.
二、申请方式 Application method
Apply in person to the Exit and Entry Administration Bureau of Shenzhen Public Security Bureau; For those under the age of 16, their parents must apply to the Exit and Entry Administration of Shenzhen Public Security Bureau and submit their birth certificate (or legal documents proving kinship) and guardian's identity card and photocopy; If the parents are divorced, the legal guardian of the child must apply at the scene and submit the birth certificate (or the legal document proving the kinship), the agreement on the custody of the child (or the legal document proving the custody of the child) and the guardian's identity card and photocopy; During the epidemic, if I cannot enter the country because I am abroad, I can entrust my relatives and friends in China to handle it on behalf of me, and submit the notarized original power of attorney and the ID card and copy of the agent. When submitting the materials on the scene, I need to verify the situation with my video. For the application handled on behalf of the applicant, the accepting authority may request to meet the applicant and make necessary inquiries to the applicant when it deems necessary.
Fill in the Application Form for Cancellation of Household Registration Notice (available on the official website of the Public Security Bureau https://msjw.ga.sz.gov.cn/crj/portal/html/articleIndex.html Download), paste a 2-inch color recent photo;
Shenzhen resident ID card and household register; (If not, please go to the local police station where your residence is located to issue a "registered residence certificate");
The original of China's entry and exit certificate with the original registered residence status; (The public security organ needs to cancel)
Supporting materials corresponding to the application.
- (1) Foreign passport, Chinese visa certificate and entry verification stamp used for the last entry;
- (2) The passport of the People's Republic of China used before joining the foreign nationality;
- (3) Other relevant naturalization certificates (such as naturalization certificate, immigration registration certificate, etc.);
- (4) The original Chinese entry and exit certificate applied for as a Chinese citizen (needs to be cancelled).
- (1) A valid passport of the People's Republic of China;
- (2) Valid certificate of permanent residence abroad (such as green card);
- (3) The seal of the last return and entry inspection
- (1) Hong Kong and Macao permanent resident identity cards;
- (2) For those who have obtained the right of permanent residence due to their study and work in Hong Kong and Macao, they shall submit the permit to and from Hong Kong and Macao and the stay endorsement; For those who have obtained the right of permanent residence due to investment immigration and other reasons, submit the passport of the People's Republic of China and the certificate of investment immigration;
- (3) The seal of the last return and entry inspection
Minors who have obtained the right of permanent residence abroad to cancel their registered residence in Shenzhen shall also provide the following application materials:
- （1）Applicant's birth certificate;
- （2）Identity documents and household register of both parents;
- （3）Legal documents of parents' marriage (such as marriage certificate, divorce certificate, divorce agreement, court judgment or conciliation statement)
Other documents deemed necessary by the entry-exit department
四、受理机关 Acceptance authority
Exit and Entry Administration Bureau of Shenzhen Public Security (No. 4016 Jiefang Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen)
Step 2: After obtaining the Notification of Residence Cancellation, make an appointment with the police station of the Public Security Bureau to cancel the Residence registration.
- 5.在香港、澳门地区未取得合法身份，现出入境管理部门已批准单程前往定居的，提供出入境管理部门签发的《领取出境定居证件通知书》（核原件 ，收复印件）；
Application materials for cancellation of residence registration for residence abroad:
- 1. The applicant's household register (check the original, do not accept the copy, and do not need to provide the first page for the person who belongs to a collective household);
- 2. The applicant's resident identity card (the original card is collected);
- 3. For those who have not been naturalized or have no right of residence abroad and apply for withdrawal of Chinese nationality, provide the Notice of Cancellation of Household Registration issued by the entry-exit administration department (original copy) and the Certificate of Withdrawal of the People's Republic of China issued by the Ministry of Public Security (original copy, copy copy);
- 4. For those who have been naturalized or have the right of residence abroad, the Notice of Cancellation of Household Registration issued by the entry-exit administration department shall be provided (the original copy shall be received);
- 5. For those who have not obtained legal status in Hong Kong and Macao and have been approved by the exit and entry administration department to go to settle in one way, the Notice of Obtaining Exit and Settlement Certificate issued by the exit and entry administration department shall be provided (check the original and receive the copy);
- 6. If you have obtained the right of permanent residence in Hong Kong and Macao when you leave the country for non-residence matters such as family visit, tourism, business and official business, you should provide the Notice of Cancellation of Residence (original copy) or the Notice of Obtaining Exit Residence Certificate (original copy, copy copy) issued by the entry-exit administration department.
2.关注 "深圳公安" 手机微信公众号（微信号：szga-110），点击“政务服务—户政预约”
There are two ways to make reservations:
1. Log on to the Internet "Shenzhen Public Security Bureau Minsheng Police"（ http://msjw.szga.gov.cn/ ）
2. Follow the "Shenzhen Public Security" WeChat official account (WeChat: szga-110) and click "government service - residence appointment"
Application conditions and process of entrusted agent:
If the applicant who handles the household administration business in our city cannot be present in person due to special circumstances, he/she can submit the application through the "Shenzhen Public Security - Government Affairs Service - Entrusted Handling" column, and the relevant business can be handled by others. The same trustee shall not be authorized more than 5 times in a year. Applicants for resident identity card business must be at least 16 years old, and applicants for other businesses must be at least 18 years old; The trustee must be at least 18 years old.
After the application is successful, the system will automatically generate the acceptance number of the entrusted agent. After the trustor or the trustee has successfully made an appointment in the "Household Administration Reservation" column, the trustee can bring his/her resident ID card, relevant business materials and the acceptance number of the entrusted agent to the corresponding residence administration counter for processing.